Lost Words

Thursday, 11 February 2010

                  At the end of January, a 25 tonne juvenile male sperm whale died on the beach at Collith bay, Beadnell - a sorry sight. Coastguards cut off jaw to stop trophy-hunters taking teeth.




at 11:34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
  • Ace jet 170
  • Al
  • Alex
  • Alice
  • All his little words
  • Anthony
  • Book by its cover
  • Bruce
  • Christine
  • COLOURLovers
  • Dave
  • Erik
  • Iain
  • Johnny
  • Long live analog
  • MikePerry
  • Mique
  • Oh, I forgot to say..
  • Scary
  • Thanimation
  • The truth is rarely pure and never simple
  • We will all go simultaneous
  • Yugop

About Me

My photo
Lost Words
NE England, United Kingdom
I like to draw and I like to draw now
View my complete profile
© Lost Words
© Lost Words. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.